(1) Putting old oil;
(2) cleaning or re-removing the filter core and the oil filter net;
(3) Clean the oil reservoir and vent, use cloth when scrubbing, and do not use cotton yarn;
(4) Disassemble all the main components and clean the final drive spare parts with diesel (do not use gasoline, the surface of precision parts washed with gasoline will dry). When it can't be disassembled, it can be cleaned with light lubricating oil or blending oil mixed with engine oil and kerosene. It is forbidden to clean with chemical cleaners as they may damage the oil seals and fillers, and their residue adhering to the surface of the parts may corrode the metal and soil the working oil;
(5) Reassemble the washed parts, and tighten each bolt and screw according to the specified torque during assembly;
(6) Let the hydraulic system run at no load and cycle it 3 or 4 times in order to release the air;
(7) The oil added for the first time is discharged. This oil is circulated in the newly installed system to flush out any dirt that may exist inside the system, so it should be discharged. After draining the oil, clean the filter and filter again;
(8) Re-add the new oil with the factory recommended grade to the system according to the specified amount; if necessary, clean the filter once 48 hours before the work.
Problems that should be paid attention to when using hydraulic final drive motors
1. When the inertia of the driven part is large, if it is required to reach the braking or the reverse or the smooth in a short time, the safety valve buffer should be set in the returning oil circuit to prevent the sudden hydraulic shock and cause the damage accident.
2. When using the fixed motor, if you want to start and stop smoothly, you should use the necessary pressure control or flow control method in the circuit design.
3. When the hydraulic travel motor is used as the lifting tool or the power component of the traveling device, a speed limit valve must be set to prevent the heavy object from falling quickly or overspeed when the traveling mechanism such as the vehicle goes downhill, causing serious accidents.
4. Since there is always leakage of the hydraulic motor, the intake and outlet of the hydraulic motor are closed for braking, and it will still have a slow slip. When braking for a long time, a brake to prevent rotation should be separately provided.
5. When the full load start is required, the hydraulic motor starting torque value should be noted, because the hydraulic motor starting torque is smaller than the rated torque, and if it is ignored, the working mechanism will not operate.
6. Since the back pressure (outlet pressure) of the hydraulic motor is higher than the atmospheric pressure, the drain pipe of the motor must be separately led back to the fuel tank and cannot be connected to the hydraulic motor return line. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/