The precautions for maintaining the hydraulic final drive motor, the maintenance of the hydraulic motor is divided into seven points, we are described as follows:
1) The speed and pressure cannot exceed the specified value.
2) Generally, final drives should be sufficient back pressure for the oil return port of the low speed motor. This should be the case for the inner curve motor. Otherwise, the roller may break away from the curved surface to produce an impact, which may cause noise, reduce the life, and crush the roller. The entire hydraulic motor is damaged. Generally, the back pressure value is about 0.3 to 1.0 MPa, and the higher the rotation speed, the higher the back pressure should be.
3) Avoid sudden start or stop when the system is under load. Sudden start or stop of the brake under the load of the system will cause pressure spikes. It is impossible for the pressure relief valve to react so fast to protect the motor from damage.
4) Use lubricating oil with good safety performance, the number of lubricating oil should be suitable for the specific system.
5) Always check the oil volume of the fuel tank. This is a simple but important preventive measure. If the leak is not found or not repaired. Then the travel motor system will quickly lose enough hydraulic oil to create a vortex at the pump's population. Make the air breathable. Thereby causing damage.
6) Keep the hydraulic oil as clean as possible. Behind the failure of most final drive parts, there is a drop in the quality of hydraulic oil. Most of the failures are caused by solid particles (particles), contaminants and overheating, but water and air are important factors.
7) Capture the fault signal and take timely measures. Small changes in sound, vibration, and heat all mean problems with the motor. Making a click sound means there is a gap, and a bad bearing or bushing may give an unusual hum and vibration. When the motor feels hot, then this significant heat rise indicates a fault. A reliable indication of poor motor performance can be seen on the machine. If the machine works well in the morning, it gradually loses power on this day. This shows that the performance of the hydraulic motor is deteriorating. The motor has been worn out, there is an internal leak, and the leak increases with increasing temperature. External leakage may also occur due to internal leakage that can deform the gasket and the collar. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/