1. Working pressure and rated pressure
Working pressure: Enter the actual pressure of the final drive motor oil, the size of which depends on the load of the motor.
The difference between the motor inlet pressure and the outlet pressure is called the differential pressure of the motor.
Rated pressure: A higher pressure that allows the motor to operate continuously in accordance with the test standards.
2. Displacement and flow
Displacement: The volume of liquid input required for each revolution of the hydraulic motor without considering leakage. Vm (m3/rad)
Flow rate: The flow rate excluding the leakage is called the theoretical flow rate qMt, and the leakage flow rate is considered to be the actual flow rate qM.
3. Volumetric efficiency and speed
Volumetric efficiency ηMv: The ratio of the actual input flow to the theoretical input flow.
4. Torque and mechanical efficiency
The output power is equal to the input power regardless of the loss of the final drives.
Actual torque T: The loss torque ΔT is generated due to the actual mechanical loss of the motor, so that it is smaller than the theoretical torque Tt, that is, the mechanical efficiency of the motor ηMm: equal to the ratio of the actual output torque of the motor to the theoretical output torque.
5. Power and total efficiency
The actual input power of the motor is pqM, and the actual output power is Tω.
Total motor efficiency ηM: the ratio of the actual output power to the actual input power. Please take the physical parameters as the main
(1) Put away the old oil;
(2) cleaning or re-removing the filter core and the oil filter net;
(3) Clean the oil reservoir and the vent, use cloth when scrubbing, and do not use cotton yarn;
(4) Disassemble all the main components and clean the final drive parts with diesel (do not use gasoline, the surface of precision parts washed with gasoline will dry). When it cannot be disassembled, it can be cleaned with light lubricating oil or blending oil mixed with engine oil and kerosene. It is forbidden to clean with chemical cleaners as they may damage the oil seals and fillers, and their residue adhering to the surface of the parts may corrode the metal and soil the working oil;
(5) Reassemble the washed parts, and tighten each bolt and screw according to the specified torque during assembly;
(6) Let the hydraulic system run at no load and cycle it 3 or 4 times in order to release the air;
(7) The oil added for the first time is discharged. This oil is circulated in the newly installed system to flush out any dirt that may exist inside the system, so it should be discharged. After draining the oil, clean the filter and filter again;
(8) Re-add the new oil with the factory recommended grade to the system according to the specified amount; if necessary, clean the filter once 48 hours before the work. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/