(l) Proper viscosity and good viscosity-temperature performance to ensure that the hydraulic final drive components are well lubricated, cooled and sealed under varying operating and operating temperatures.
(2) Good extreme pressure and wear resistance to ensure that the friction pair in the oil pump, hydraulic travel motor, control valve and cylinder is normally lubricated under high pressure and high speed and severe conditions, reducing wear.
(3) Excellent anti-oxidation stability, hydrolysis stability and thermal stability, to resist the influence or effect of air, moisture and high temperature, high pressure and other factors, so that it is not easy to aging and deteriorate, and prolong the service life.
(4) Good anti-foaming and air release values to ensure that the foam generated under the condition of mechanical and vigorous agitation in operation can disappear rapidly; and the final drive parts air mixed into the oil can be released in a short time to achieve Accurate, sensitive and smooth transmission of static pressure.
(5) Good demulsibility, can be quickly separated from the water mixed into the oil, so as to avoid the formation of an emulsion, causing corrosion of the metal material of the hydraulic system and reducing the use performance.
(6) Good rust resistance to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/