1. When the inertia of the driven part is large, if it is required to reach the braking or the reverse or the smooth in a short time, the safety valve buffer should be set in the returning oil circuit to prevent the sudden hydraulic shock and cause the damage accident.
2. When using the fixed final drive motor, if you want to start and stop smoothly, you should use the necessary pressure control or flow control method in the circuit design.
3. When the hydraulic motor is used as the lifting tool or the power component of the traveling device, a speed limit valve must be set to prevent the heavy object from falling quickly or over speed when the traveling mechanism such as the vehicle goes downhill, causing serious accidents.
4. Since there is always leakage of the hydraulic travel motor, the intake and outlet of the hydraulic motor are closed for braking, and it will still have a slow slip. When braking for a long time, a brake to prevent rotation should be separately provided.
5. When the full load start is required, the hydraulic motor starting torque value should be noted, because the final drives starting torque is smaller than the rated torque, and if it is ignored, the working mechanism will not operate.
6. Since the back pressure (outlet pressure) of the hydraulic motor is higher than the atmospheric pressure, the drain pipe of the motor must be separately led back to the fuel tank and cannot be connected to the hydraulic motor return line. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/