1. When the inertia of the driven part is large, if it is required to reach the braking or the reverse or the smooth in a short time, the safety valve buffer should be set in the returning oil circuit to prevent the sudden hydraulic shock and cause the damage accident.
2. When using a hydraulic travel motor, if it is desired to start and stop smoothly, the necessary pressure control or flow control method should be adopted in the circuit design.
3. When the hydraulic travel motor is used as the power component of the travel device, a speed limit valve must be set to prevent the rapid fall of heavy objects or overspeed when the traveling mechanism of the vehicle or the like goes downhill, causing serious accidents.
4. Since the hydraulic final drive motors always has leakage, the intake and exit of the hydraulic travel motor are closed for braking, and it will still have a slow slip. When braking for a long time, a brake to prevent rotation should be separately provided.
5. When the full load start is required, the final drives starting torque value should be noted, because the hydraulic travel motor starting torque is smaller than the rated torque, and if it is ignored, the working mechanism will not operate.
6. Since the back pressure (outlet pressure) of the hydraulic travel motor is higher than the atmospheric pressure, the drain pipe of the motor should be separately led back to the fuel tank and cannot be connected to the return line of the hydraulic travel motor.
A cavity of blood, a hydraulic walking motor to achieve the most exquisite attachment. Revitalization of national industry from my start, SP final drives quality commitment: under the same working conditions, the life of hydraulic travel motor is more than double the same type of domestic products! https://www.spfinaldrives.com/