Kobelco SK350LC-8 excavator, Kobelco 230-6 excavator, Kobelco SK210LC import, Kobelco SK330-8 excavator, Kobelco SK350LC excavator, Kobelco SK450 excavator, Kobelco SK235SR LC-2, Kobelco SK250-8 imports.
First, the phenomenon:
An excavator of the Kobelco SK350LC of Mr. Anshun Gao of Guizhou has been used for 3 years. When working, there is a fault of the excavator final drive deviation. What should I do?
How to handle the deviation of Kobelco SK350LC excavator?
Second, Kobelco SK350LC excavator walking deviation [cause of failure]:
1. The tightness of the chain plates on both sides will lead to walking deviation;
2. There is also a fault in the walking motor when there is a fault in the travel motors;
3, the pressure of the hydraulic pump is wrong, the pressure of the two sets of pumps will also lead to walking deviation;
Third, Kobelco SK350LC excavator walking deviation [fault repair]:
1. After adjusting the tightness of the chain plates on both sides, the deviation of the deviation is normal;
2. After communication, Mr. Gao thought that it was the fault of the traveling motor and had replaced the new traveling motor;
3. Detecting the pressure of the hydraulic pump, the pressure of the two sets of pumps is different. After adjustment, the walking deviation of the Shenzhou SK350LC excavator disappears.
Fourth, Kobelco SK350LC excavator related technical parameters:
Rated power (Kw/rpm): 196.9/2100
Engine model: Hino Hino JO8E-TM
Bucket digging force (kN): 322
Bucket capacity (square): 1.4/0.67/2.1
Machine working weight (kg): 36100
Hydraulic system (L): 353
Engine oil replacement (L): 28.5
Five, Seiko repair Kobelco walking part of the model:
Kobelco SK210LC import, Kobelco SK235SR LC-2, Kobelco SK250-8 import, Kobelco 200SR-LC, Kobelco 235SR-LC, Kobelco 235SR-LC-High, Kobelco SK220, Kobelco SK290LC excavator, god Steel SK270D, Kobelco SK460-8, Kobelco SK330-8, Kobelco SK350LC, Kobelco SK350LC-8, Kobelco SK480LC-8, Kobelco SK380D, Kobelco SK850LC excavator, Kobelco SK330LC, Kobelco SK850, God Steel SK450LC, Kobelco SK450 excavator, etc. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/