Determinants of the minimum steady speed conditions of hydraulic motors
The lower steady speed of the hydraulic final drive motor is an important technical indicator of the hydraulic motor, which has a direct impact on the performance and life of the machine. The decisive factor of the lower steady speed of the hydraulic motor, the lower steady operating speed value of the hydraulic system with the hydraulic motor as the power actuator is mainly determined by the following six factors.
1. The system uses the leakage flow Qmc characteristic and the internal friction torque loss Tmf characteristic of the low speed zone of the hydraulic motor.
2, the flow control device of the system pump control, valve control, flow valve speed control valve. Control, .... small flow rate relative to the motor flow rate required in the low speed zone. It affects the working flow characteristics of the motor speed governing equation.
3. The load characteristics of the object dragged or controlled by the system. It affects the Qmc and Tmf characteristics of the final drives and the operating flow characteristics of the governor.
4. The control mode of the system, such as open loop system, closed loop servo system, etc. It affects the automatic speed regulation of the low speed pulsation zone.
5. The type of hydraulic oil used in the system and the oil temperature and its changes during operation. It affects the Qmc and Tmf characteristics of the motor and the operating flow characteristics of the governor.
6. The characteristics of the hydraulic source of the system and its main components, relief valves, directional valves, etc. It affects the characteristics of the work flow. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/