Advantages and disadvantages of final drive hydraulic transmission
The hydraulic transmission requires the following conditions:
(1) Drive with a liquid with a certain pressure
(2) Two energy conversions must be performed during the transmission
(3) The drive must be carried out in a sealed container and the volume changes.
Hydraulic transmission, hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic final drive motor, control and adjustment device: various hydraulic valves. Auxiliary device: Other than the above three types, fuel tank, oil filter, accumulator, etc.
Transmission medium: hydraulic oil
Requirements and selection of hydraulic oil: suitable viscosity, good viscosity-temperature characteristics, good lubrication properties; pure texture, less impurities, no corrosion, good chemical stability, ie heat, oxidation, hydrolysis and shearing Good stability, low pollution, good foam resistance, emulsification and rust resistance, low corrosivity: large specific heat and heat transfer coefficient, small volume expansion coefficient, high flash point and ignition point, flow point and freezing point low. Condensation point - the highest temperature at which the fluid completely loses its fluidity. It is final drives harmless to the human body, has little environmental pollution, low cost and low price. In short: Viscosity is the number one major drawback: Leakage: Pressure, leakage. It should not be used in places where the transmission ratio is strict. Vibration: Hydraulic shock and holes. Heat: mechanical friction, pressure loss, leakage loss, oil heating, and overall efficiency reduction. Not suitable for long distance transmission. The performance of the hydraulic transmission is sensitive to temperature and should not work at high temperature and low temperature. Hydraulic transmissions are sensitive to oil contamination and require good filtration facilities. When the hydraulic final drive motor fails, it is not easy to find the cause, and it is not easy to quickly eliminate the fault. The overall layout of the hydraulic system components is divided into four parts: Execution components Hydraulic fuel tank Hydraulic pump device Hydraulic control adjustment device Main advantages: It can easily carry out stepless speed regulation, and the speed adjustment range is large. The power quality ratio is large. The adjustment and control are simple, convenient, labor-saving, and easy to realize automatic control and overload protection. Because the transmission medium is oil, the hydraulic components have self-lubricating effect and long service life. The hydraulic components are standardized and serialized for easy design, manufacture and promotion.
(1) Small in size and light in weight, so the inertial force is small, and when a sudden overload or stop occurs, no large impact occurs;
(2) It can automatically adjust the travel motor traction speed in a given range and can realize stepless speed regulation;
(3) The work is stable. Due to the light weight, small inertia and fast response, the hydraulic device is easy to achieve quick start, brake and frequent commutation;
(4) The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic motor are connected by oil pipes, and the space arrangement is not strictly restricted to each other;
(5) Due to the use of oil as the working medium, the components can be self-lubricated relative to the moving surface, with little wear and long service life;
(6) Simple control and high degree of automation;
(7) It is easy to implement overload protection. https://www.spfinaldrives.com/